Cable anchors B&W

Remi M.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
182184103_0b210f1bae_o.jpg

Taken on a recent trip to Europe. At the Deutsches Technikmuseum Berlin.

Nikon d70s
Kit lens

Hi Remi, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!

Very sharp and clear b+w photo here with good like, lovely tones, and very interesting patterns. I like this one a lot!!!

So you were in Berlin!
My, the last time I was there was in 1984 ... I won't recognise a thing once I go back there for a visit (which is scheduled for 7+8 October of this year).

What other photos did you get from that trip?
And have you been elsewhere in Germany?

Thank you :)

Yeah I spent about 2 weeks in germany (+1 week in France)
I have about 2.5k photos from the trip. In germany I spent a few days in a small town near Frankfurt, also stayed in Munich and a week in Berlin. I drove around the bavaria region and the black forest region. Also visited a castle on the austrian/germany border called Shloss Neushwanstein.

Your right you wont recognize Berlin. Looks like Europes biggest construction site. You should spend more than 2 days there. Make sure to take at least one "New Berlin Tour" http://www.newberlintours.com/
I thought it was the best part about my stay in Berlin. I also recomend the underground tours http://www.berliner-unterwelten.de/en/002/002.htm

Very nice clean and crisp shot.....Suggestion: crop away the turnbuckle at the top???

I was in Berlin in the '70s when the wall was still up. I visited East Berlin also going through "checkpoint Charlie". Quite an experience!

Very sharp, beautiful tones, nice textures. :thumbsup:

Nice shot all around!

Thank you again :)

I'm afraid to post more photos after my first one was so well received. The others might be a let down.

Ah, come on!
Don't be afraid!!!
We don't BITE here (only squeeze and scratch and howl and bark and ... :biglaugh: )

So - hey: post more! :lol:

That's a deal :D!

Hey, from those that I can see, I would say they are ALL good enough to be shown here!
Make sure you present us the Louvre-Entrance-pic!
And also that grown-over thing in the park of the Deutsches Technikmuseum will be liked (for example by someone like me - there is a lot of green in that photo :biggrin: ) ... I am CONVINCED you have many a good more pics in your collection!!!

Man.. Amazing eye.. Great post! Thanks for sharing this..

and hey. - Welcome to the board!

Thank you all.

I have posted some of the photo's from the site plus one extra in the forum. I should have a few more each day. I have allot of raw shots that still need a bit of tweaking.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back