What's new

Cables and barcodes - C&C please

samal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
292
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo Grove, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I sneaked in the camera to the datacenter at work today and took some pictures of cables. The harsh fluorescent light kinda gave me the direction of where I wanted to go - explore harsh high contrast colors and shadows, so, please C&C

1
20090402IMG_8704Edit-vi.jpg


2
20090402IMG_8710Edit-vi.jpg


3
20090402IMG_8719Edit-vi.jpg


4
20090402IMG_8759Edit-vi.jpg
 
is the last one shot with a fisheye lens? or through something curved? it's cool. i like the orange one too.
 
is the last one shot with a fisheye lens? or through something curved? it's cool. i like the orange one too.
Thanks.
I wish I had a fisheye - it was done in PP with barrel distortion filter :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom