What's new

Cactus V2 receiver work with V2s Transmitter?

Derek Zoolander

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know if a Cactus V2 receiver will work with a Cactus V2s Transmitter? I just accidentally bought the wrong one...
 
I think it should work. I've got an old PT-04 set and they work fine with the newer V2s set.
 
if that's the case, then anyone looking for a second receiver to their cactus v2s transmitter, buy a cactus v2 since its about 5 dollars cheaper.

thanks big mike.
 
The older ones don't work well with my Canon 430EX though.
 
if that's the case, then anyone looking for a second receiver to their cactus v2s transmitter, buy a cactus v2 since its about 5 dollars cheaper.

thanks big mike.

I believe the V2 should work with the Vivitar 283 you post on their other thread.

Quoted from another site "However when I emailed Gadget Infinity they said that for the high-voltage 283s you should use the V2 trigger, not the V2s"
 
I believe the V2 should work with the Vivitar 283 you post on their other thread.

Quoted from another site "However when I emailed Gadget Infinity they said that for the high-voltage 283s you should use the V2 trigger, not the V2s"

Yes, this is said to be the case. Go for the V2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom