Calculate your 'real' age, and projected lifespan

Dang, so many of you must be 'living right' to come in younger than your biological age. I want a do-over. (Of the test, not my life so far!)

Hmm, so I just redid the test and came in 6 years younger than my biological age, and I'll supposedly live 6 years longer than average. Guess that sliding scale thingie can be off a little

Hmmmm, my real age is 9.5 years less than my age, and I'll live to 85 (9 yr longer than normal). Despite maxing out on the risky hobbies question (sometimes I'm asked if I have a death wish ....). Maybe the insurance company actuarial types have it wrong after all yipeeee :er:

Sheesh! I'm already dead according to the test! :lol:

I came out almost 4 years younger ...

hmm.. but the people who made this test still believe in bad and good cholesterol, which is a lie as we all know. cholesterol levels have not much significance.

the people who made this test still believe in bad and good cholesterol

Of course they do because they are right to do so.
Good cholesterol wears white, is kind to animals and helps little old ladies across the road.
Bad cholesterol has a foreign accent, a duelling scar and is bent on world domination.
Read it in The Lancet.

...or maybe The Beano. I forget which.

96.6 lol ... (20 years younger than my chronological age.)

96.6 is 20 years YOUNGER than your chronological age....then you are 116.6 years old, eh?

What's your secret?

skieur

Hmm, would that be a French or a German accent?

if it was a hollywood film it would be either an English accent or German accent. we are always the baddies... Muhahaha

I'm -9.3 years old....

not even born yet...

sorry guys, I won't be posting here for another... oh, 20 years or so... :lol:

I tried again... got even younger now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back