Calgary/Edmonton Meetup Anyone?

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm thinking of heading out to Alberta sometime in the next month....anybody out there interested in a meetup?
i don't have any exact dates...kinda open on that.

Let's get it together! :D

dammit! of course while I'm actually in Alberta there would never be a meetup, but when I'm at school...

hope you can get some people together Jon

anyone else? Jus peanuts an me...maybe...thas a small meetup :lol:
where are all you alberta ppl! know there's loads of you out there...anyone nearby for that matter...idaho, montana, BC, Sask?
Hellllllllooooo Big Mike :lol:

Ya, I could definitely be in for a meet up. My schedule is usually pretty busy but I'm sure I could find a free weekend...as long as the Oilers aren't playing.

Any ideas for some locations? In and around Edmonton or Calgary? I've always wanted to shoot at the Calgary Zoo.

Every time I drive west to or through the mountains, I want to stop every 5 minutes to take some photos...but I rarely do. That would be my ideal photo road trip...but that's not very convenient for most people.

There are a couple great parks right near here. Elk Island national park is pretty big and has lots of wildlife, including Bison. Cooking Lake - Blackfoot provincial Rec. area is right beside there and is also full of wildlife like Elk.

I might be interested (I'm in Calgary), keep me posted because I'll be around.

The calgary zoo would be fun, I haven't been there in a couple years. Also there are some nice photo opps out in the countryside. The mountain are always nice, I was actually up snowboarding at Lake Louise yesterday, and I was just kicking myself for not bringing my camera.

Most reactions

Back