What's new

California Coastline

Trevor, you do good stuff. But too much color, especially radioactive color, is like too much makeup on a beautiful woman - diminishes the impact. You have to find that sweet spot where it's bright enough to pop, but not so bright as to kill.
 
Yeah, there's certainly a lot of saturation. I can see why some are addicted to HDR, it's fun and the images are so vivid. Going back to normal photography might be tough! Added one of the bride and that's it!

HDR is definitely fun. I personally prefer HDR that doesn't look like HDR (like yours). Before HDR, I was using filters to even out exposures and I still do that when I can, but for scenes with an uneven horizon, HDR is the way to go for me. Great shots BTW!
 
These are all great shots, PCH Bridge is my favorite - love the composition of that one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom