California Street - San Francisco

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
California Street - San Francisco

californiastreet9pi.jpg

Love the lines in this one :) You might straighten the horizon a bit, and then I think it'd be even better...but black and white works very well here...

Thanks Amanda and Ghoste, I appreciate your kind words. I have also straightened the horizon per Amanda suggestion. I have the biggest problem remembering to do that. Thanks for the heads up Amanda.

Thank-You Chiller and Travis I do appreciate your comments.

I think the lensflare is a little much... I actually think it may have been even a better shot

(it is very good btw, the tones are there, except where its blown out.)

Oh, well, I quite like the flare in this one --- I like the photo as a whole, but it makes me wonder how you managed not to get run over by a tram or a car when you took it????? I mean, I can actually see the tram coming :shock: !!!

Thank-you for your comments NoSoup when I took this shot I too did not like the positioning of the Sun until I converted it to B&W .

Thank you LaFoto, It wasn't too big of a risk I was at the end of the street it dead-end right where I was standing.

Thank you, John E

I like it. I think the flare works well, sort of mirroring the tracks.

the comp is perfect. you include enough track that keeps me focused on the travel ahead. the dof helps define the buidlings for added scenry. b&w and rays add a great mood as well. nice capture!

man, that is a great shot... first thing i thought of was vintage...its another shot that could be almost any time/date...could have been the oldies ..or modern day...i love the rays...gives it more character. bet this would be killer blown up large...

very creative...

Most reactions

Back