Calling all friends of Colin the Canon Bear

Well if I'm not mistaken that's Duncan, Colin's evil twin brother! (Perhaps though, not evil just misunderstood?)

I absolutely believe I should be the one to adopt him and my reasons are as follows:

1. Well firstly I know who he is. (Duncan, Colin's evil twin brother, duh)
2. My husband is also a misplaced Brit, so when Duncan's feeling particularly homesick he'll have someone to empathize with him and comfort him (or nut him depending on how cheeky he's being)
3. We keep a well Brit-food stocked pantry which will help ease his transition and make him feel at home (see #2)
4. I can have my husband "translate" for me when Duncan is particularly "Brit slanging" it (again see #2)
5. We also keep a never ending supply of American delicacies such as Mac n Cheese, that will introduce him into our gormet ways ;)
6. All I have to do is look out my back window to see the Rocky Mountains (and take a 15 minute drive to be within them) - so if he's interested in a "return to his roots" or a tete-a-tete with a beary relative it's only just a short jaunt from here.
7. In the same vein as #6 we have many trips planned for the upcoming summer to various places along the divide.
8. Being a mom, I'm already used to mischievious short creatures.
9. When he's extremely bad (and well being evil he can hardly help it can he?) we have a "brute squad" of sorts with our three dogs and two cats (though in all honesty I'm not sure how effective the cats will be when it conficts with their nap times).
10. I have a package of sweets set to be sent to Lostprophet in interest of a candy exchange (and I'm not above bribery). :sexywink:

lol i was like wth when i was reading this...

im Duncan...

my only reason for deserving it would be that its my brithday on monday :)

And the winner is..............

Tangerini, it was the evilness that swayed me

Just PM an address of where you want his evilness sent

:clap::boogie::smileys:
I win! I win! I win!
:wav:

I mean.... Who me? Aw shucks, thanks!
:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back