Calling all Texans.....

eromallagadnama said:
The only thing worse than Texas is Tennesse :lol: I've determined that's where the word "hick" originated!!!

I've been thinking of making some bumper stickers "everything is bigger in Texas, especially our egos" :lol:

How is that state you're from pronounced again? Missouri, Mizz-er-ree? Misery?

Don't be jealous!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: No jealousy here...I would never be jealous of a hot, gunland :lol: And to top texas off, littleman lives there...it can't get any worse than that :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: No jealousy here...I would never be jealous of a hot, gunland :lol: And to top texas off, littleman lives there...it can't get any worse than that :lol:
Texas is a wonderful place, the accent rocks... the girls are awesome. (and they aren't afraid of nothin!) It doesn't get too cold... you can always deal with the heat, just get a tan. We have some awesome thunderstorms, we don't have to deal with hurricanes or too many tornados. The sunsets out in the hill country are amazing...
I could go on forever.
Oh, and it's laws are a hell of a lot better then any of you sissy states. The cops have the right to do whatever they feel necessary. And you get to carry a gun and no one cares other than the person visiting or the unfortunate criminal. :mrgreen:

Great place to live, great people here also. (who are my friends) ;)
and everyone's friendly, unlike Misery amanda. :lmao:

:lol: Well we got Meth in Missouri...wait bad comment :lol: But the people are still friendly :lol:

31461626-L.jpg

asdv

I lived in Texas (Fort Worth area) for a couple years and I would have to agree with Littleman - it is an awesome state! You have the big city, culture, tons of things to do and still have the southern hospitality! To top it off, they have the best steaks (favorite restaurant=Trail Dust) in the world!!!

:thumbup: Texas!

Edit: I forgot to say it is also the home of the Dallas Cowboys!! :heart:

Besides from the lates pic...I wanna move to texas now....super friendly yah say? fall for me yah say? Im sold...specially if they dress that way!

Artemis said:
Besides from the lates pic...I wanna move to texas now....super friendly yah say? fall for me yah say? Im sold...specially if they dress that way!
haha, they are wearing a lot if that's what you mean... just walk around Downtown San Antonio in the heat of the summer.... :lol:
Calliope reminded me... The BBQ is the greatest!!! :)
You, having a cute accent... that will definately get the girls. :thumbup: I'll hang out w/ you. :mrgreen:

JonMikal... stop criticising everyone's photos... ;)

:lol: That was a good catch though!
I didn't even notice it until I looked at the picture again... :blushing: even w/ the words... :blushing:

j/k :lmao:

For some reason this thread is making me want to move to the US and live in Texas...
I think Littleman has won me over, plus i've heard that Americans love a good Aussie accent. :D

Edit: I reckon i'd have a hard time choosing between San Antonio and Dallas though. :cool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back