Calling all Texans.....

Ok, good catch you got me there :lol: Here's a few more (and in reality I do like Bush ;) )

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushbalancing.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushpardonwho.htm

And as for Texas:

Texas Crazy Laws:
It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.

A city ordinance states that a person cannot go barefoot without first obtaining a special five-dollar permit.

It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

It is illegal to milk another person's cow.

I always wonder how many of those "wacky laws" are made up by people and circulated on the net! :lol:

And Amanda...Chase had better not catch you milking his cow!

Well, lets hear some Missouri laws. ;)

In St. Louis, it's illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket.

women are prohibited from wearing corsets because "the privilege of admiring the curvaceous, unencumbered body of a young woman should not be denied to the normal, red-blooded American male."

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hard objects may not be thrown by hand. [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Worrying squirrels is not tolerated. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Four women may not rent an apartment together.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Minors can buy rolling paper and tobacco but not lighters.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Children can buy shotguns in Kansas City, Missouri... but not toy cap guns.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is illegal to have oral sex.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buckner: In this small town of only 4,000, yard waste may be burned any day except Sunday.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws is prohibited.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frightening a baby is in violation of the law.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Purdy: Dancing is strictly prohibited.

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A milk man may not run while on duty.

:mrgreen:
[/font]

mountainlander said:
That's why I like Mansfield. 50K people, farms on the south end of town, and 20mins from dt Ft Worth, and 30 mins from dt Dallas. Kind of the best of both worlds.

I'm sold. :lol:

Arty if I move over there i'm sure you can come and stay for a week or 3. :)

Xmetal said:
I'm sold. :lol:

Arty if I move over there i'm sure you can come and stay for a week or 3. :)

Heh, thats all the time I need, im sure I can convince 5 or 6 of the women to come back with me :D

Artemis said:
The girls are anyways...yah got me started now.

Wonder if they are like that in canada...
nope, they aren't... in Canada they aren't as 'emotional' (huggy/kissy)
They keep their distance... I heard that from a Canadian. :lmao:

As of today i've written Texas as one of my 'must see before i'm too old' places in my little book of travel ideas. :)

I'm wondering how much hassle it would be to move to the states from here? :afro: and would I have to buy a gun? :gun: :lol:

Xmetal said:
As of today i've written Texas as one of my 'must see before i'm too old' places in my little book of travel ideas. :)

I'm wondering how much hassle it would be to move to the states from here? :afro: and would I have to buy a gun? :gun: :lol:

Owning a gun is optional, but recommended. :mrgreen:

mountainlander said:
Owning a gun is optional, but recommended. :mrgreen:
I agree...
I was talking w/ the police chief last night about hunting and how he said that his job is easy because everyone has guns... :lol:
The judge of the county(a little lady) just bought an over-under shotgun for this season's hunting. :lmao:

I have about 5 rifles and one pistol... as soon as I'm 21 I'm going to get a license to carry. :mrgreen:

Xmetal said:

The Australian accent will go over quite well ;)

And I'm in agreement this has been quite the fun thread....

TEXAS SUCKS :rofl:

All I remember about Texas is that it took 3 days to drive through when i was going to Georgia when I was 6 years old. So, it's been awhile.

Most reactions

Back