Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum... and somewhat new to photography.
I studied arts and graphics and currently I am a web developer/designer. But... I've always enjoyed my camera and picture taking... of everything and anything... specially of my daughter (16 months).
I saw an opening at Our365 company here where I live (around Lancaster, PA) and applied. To my surprise they called me back!
I would be taking portraits of babies (1 month to 5 years) in their home (about 1 hr to 1 1/2 radius of my home) and working 4 days a week (with one day a weekend). This is a 9-6 job, and I only have to step in the office once a week to deliver my work.
I have NOOOO idea whatsoever of what's coming. I know I would absolutely enjoy working with little kids and photography, since those two are my biggest passions!! but the pay... do you guys know if it would be a decent pay? I need to make at least 39 K a year to cover my bills... at least! =(
Any body with advise, or anyone that would know a ballpark (salary of these people) would be greatly appreciated! I am very excited to switch careers... and would s&ck if this would be a scam.... or a not very well paid job that I couldn't afford... =(
My interview is on Tuesday... and I just want to get an idea of what might happen =)
Thank you!!!!
I studied arts and graphics and currently I am a web developer/designer. But... I've always enjoyed my camera and picture taking... of everything and anything... specially of my daughter (16 months).
I saw an opening at Our365 company here where I live (around Lancaster, PA) and applied. To my surprise they called me back!
I would be taking portraits of babies (1 month to 5 years) in their home (about 1 hr to 1 1/2 radius of my home) and working 4 days a week (with one day a weekend). This is a 9-6 job, and I only have to step in the office once a week to deliver my work.
I have NOOOO idea whatsoever of what's coming. I know I would absolutely enjoy working with little kids and photography, since those two are my biggest passions!! but the pay... do you guys know if it would be a decent pay? I need to make at least 39 K a year to cover my bills... at least! =(
Any body with advise, or anyone that would know a ballpark (salary of these people) would be greatly appreciated! I am very excited to switch careers... and would s&ck if this would be a scam.... or a not very well paid job that I couldn't afford... =(
My interview is on Tuesday... and I just want to get an idea of what might happen =)
Thank you!!!!
