What's new

Calm Before the Storm

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3267-stage.jpg


Canon EOS 1N/50mm 1.4
Ilford XP2 B/W C41
 
Thanks AIRIC :)
 
Awesome! The title is great, but the shot is even better :thumbup: You managed to catch so much detail on stage from that light. Good job!
 
Thanks photo gal! :D

woodsac, I'm glad I got that detail also... the light was turning off and on. I had to time it just right... :lol: (thanks for the rep also. ;) )
 
LittleMan said:
Thanks photo gal! :D

woodsac, I'm glad I got that detail also... the light was turning off and on. I had to time it just right... :lol: (thanks for the rep also. ;) )

shhh...don't say that too loud...it's still green :mrgreen:
 
woodsac said:
shhh...don't say that too loud...it's still green :mrgreen:
Green like bananas... :biggrin:
 
This one rocks Littleman. I love it!!!!!
 
Thanks everyone! :D
 
yep, everyone was sitting down listening to the music that was playing... they were playing a Willie Nelson CD. :thumbup: :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom