weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.petecrawford.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After watching some tutorials on youtube by the brilliant Andy Gray I've been wanting to try his style of ICM for a while. A short break on a small Scottish island gave me the chance to experiment a bit in camera and I've just finished my first edit, which I'm resonably pleased with (there's always room for improvement). I'm quite keen to explore this style a bit more as it does not require perfect light and is more focused on mood and creating the impression of a place which appeals to my artistic side and our inclament weather!

I'm really noticing my screen is a bit more contrasty with more blues and magentas in it, I'm gonna have to upgrade to a proper photo editing monitor soon.

Camas Mór means the big, wide bay in Scottish Gaelic

Camas Mór ICM 01 by wee_pete, on Flickr

I also like ICM. For even more fun, try ICM and zooming at the same time.

Nice job on this one, by the way.

This is more accidental than anything but I got one the other night at the marina. I kinda liked it but figured no one else would, maybe I figured wrong.

IMG_2579 (3)ps.jpg

I also like ICM. For even more fun, try ICM and zooming at the same time.

Nice job on this one, by the way.

Thanks smoke665, I'm looking forward to experimenting with this a bit more, I'd like some softer transitions I think

Very moody shot.................

Thanks Jeff15, I do tend more towards moody shots and it was a pretty grey day though a little colour about. Most of the rocks were slate so kinda suit the subdued colour pallette.

Most reactions

Back