Cambodia Revisted in B&W (7 pics)

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't think that I posted any of these pics from my trip yet. I am in black and white mode right now, and went through and edited these last night. Any comments and criticism welcome :) Thanks for lookin!

1. Baby Bethany
bethany.jpg

2. Woman with Glasses
glasses.jpg

3. School boy peaking inside a classroom
boy.jpg

4. Elderly women
lady.jpg

5. Girl with food on her head
girl.jpg

6. Children in a basket
boys.jpg

7. Young boy in basket
kids3.jpg

All such beautiful, beautiful people! All of them. And the b+w mode suits all these portraits very well. I like them all. The children's photos because children are always so cute, and the adult photos because they have much expression. Not to say that the schoolboy peeking round the corner of his classroom door or the girl with food on her head didn't have any... much to the contrary!!! It's a pleasure to look at these.

LaFoto said:
All such beautiful, beautiful people! All of them. And the b+w mode suits all these portraits very well. I like them all. The children's photos because children are always so cute, and the adult photos because they have much expression. Not to say that the schoolboy peeking round the corner of his classroom door or the girl with food on her head didn't have any... much to the contrary!!! It's a pleasure to look at these.

i couldn't have said it better! excellent captures amanda! :thumbup:

eromallagadnama , those are the bst portraits I've even seen!!! wonderful!!

Thanks so much everyone!!!! You all are too kind :blushing: The people of Cambodia are some of the most amazing folks I've ever met, willing to give you everything when they have nothing. Everytime I look at my shots from there I always feel so privledged!!! Thanks again for the kind words!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back