What's new

Cambodia

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'll post a few shots here from Cambodia. I was able to recover 222 RAW files that were lost by an accidental format of a CF card.

Please give me some straight shootin' C&C


Demon Faces by Trever1t, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Very interesting scenes, I particularly love the cloud detail in the Cambodian Sky! Did you work with a polariser?
 
Very interesting scenes, I particularly love the cloud detail in the Cambodian Sky! Did you work with a polariser?

i agree.....lovely work with your skies...


Thank you! Yes a CPL was used. It was mid-day and very bright. The sky is so amazing I tried to capture it as best I could but to see it in person is jaw-dropping.

What do you think of the PP? I am self-taught using PS and really don't know my way around it all too well. I play with curves, light fill and contrast.
 
Trever,

I really liked all those images and your post processing also come out very well; the blue colour of the sky is really marvelous; is the first image from some Hindu temple there? it has some Indian touch

Regards :D
 
I'd really like to get some more feedback on the processing. I attempt to keep it as natural as I can, with as much detail. I don't know how to use "masks" yet, basically just a little curve manipulation to get the effect I want.
 
Tried playing with layers on this shot, separated the sky from the building, used curve adjustment layers.



Old Tower by Trever1t, on Flickr
 
Hey, now that only old threads can be responded to I'll get some good critique! :D
 
hahaha....

You will get good comments even other wise; nice work indeed; which building is this?

Regards :D
 
These are all from Cambodia, near to Siem Reap and are part of the Angkor temple complex.
The water scenes are Tonle Sap, the largest lake in SE Asia and about 30 minutes from Siem Reap, close to Thailand.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom