Camdapter Hand Strap Mini Review

Armin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.armindefiesta.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can't stand neckstraps? It was a love/hate relationship between me & my neck straps. Well I eventually got a Canon E1 hand strap for my 30D/battery grip and loved the functionality & comfort factor. But I wanted one for my 5D w/no battery grip (and no plans to get one anytime soon). So I searched for a strap that didn't require a batt grip and came across Camdapter. I got the black leather hand strap and the manfrotto plus adapter which doubles as a RC-2 base plate for my bogen head. The strap feels very comfortable on my hand and fits my 5D well. I love how the camera feels more "attached" to my hand like it's an extension of my arm. The coolest feature is that the strap clears the battery compartment so it's not in the way when you want to swap batts. Another nice feature is the anti-twist lip on the adapter - a huge plus! Overall it seems like a well made product and love it and recommend it! Jim at Camdapter also provides great customer service :thumbup:
Camdapter1of6.jpg

You'll notice another base plate can be attached to the camdapter in the event you're using another tripod head (like I was at the time)

Camdapter2of6.jpg

Camdapter3of6.jpg

Camdapter4of6.jpg

Camdapter5of6.jpg

Camdapter6of6.jpg

Looks good, thanks for the review. I might have to look into that.

Currently, I have this strap and I unclip the neck pad part of it and use the short ends clipped together as a wrist strap. It works pretty well except that one of the straps crosses the back of the camera, right in front of the screen.

Looks good, thanks for the review. I might have to look into that.

Currently, I have this strap and I unclip the neck pad part of it and use the short ends clipped together as a wrist strap. It works pretty well except that one of the straps crosses the back of the camera, right in front of the screen.

Cool, I have that same OpTech USA neck strap - a very good neck strap IMHO that wears well & distributes the weight nicely. I just move around a lot when I shoot and get irritated when it gets in the way, lol. Maybe it's just me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back