What's new

Camden Lock (London)

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a little play with my new Sigma 10-20.

Bit of selective colouring and high pass filter applied.

Vignette and contrast boost:
camden1.jpg


I think this has left it a touch to dark overall and the bridge is too bright.

Thus toned down a touch, sans vignette:
camden2.jpg


Comments and criticism welcome as always :)
 
I like the idea, I'm a big fan of selective coloration, but the pictures are a tad 'muddy' in appearance for my taste. As well, the perspective seems a little skewed to me; was that intentional or ??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom