What's new

Camera and laptop backpack

Parptarf

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
Location
Western Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I'm looking for a backpack to fit my new 17,3" computer and some camera gear.

Other than the laptop I have a few other requirements for stuff that has to fit.

Nikon D800 with a Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8.
One or two small lenses like a 50mm and a 14mm.
And one analog SLR/ Rangefinder with a 50mm.
Must be a carry on backpack.

Sort of cheap is key. And a retro looking laptop backpack I can fit buy a camera insert for is also nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have a Lowepro Computrekker AW. It should fit all of that gear, and although it's probably over size (and especially over weight) for a carry on...I've taken mine (as a carry on) around the world.
 
According to that finder, nothing will suit my needs.

Although I'm 99% sure a fastpack 350 or a Computrekker AW like Mike said will do. But I'm looking for a Lowepro alternative mainly, I have bags from them already. :)
 
Best resource on the net for all kinds of camer bags. Select the type you are looking for, put in the gear you will be putting in it and it will show all the models that suit your needs.

Cambags
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom