What's new

International travel backpack

shutterbug883

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey forum members,

I'm gearing up for an international trip and in need of some advice on a new backpack camera bag. Currently rocking a Kata, but I'm running out of space. Planning to carry my DSLR with a 105 mm lens attached, two extra lenses, a flash, and my laptop.

Since I'll be chaperoning a university trip, I need something easy to carry. Any recommendations that won't break the bank? Looking to stay under $300 – gotta stick to that teacher salary budget.

Thanks in advance for your help!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom