Camera backpack that fits a 15" laptop and a medium size tripod?

duarted

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a camera backpack that can fit a 15" laptop and a tripod (my tripod is kinda big).

It would also be nice to have a place to put some clothes (just a t-shirt, shorts and underwear)

And also a side pocket to hold a water-bottle would be nice.

And a rain cover also.

My budget goes up to 130€

I've been searching a lot but it's hard to find one with all this characteristics.

Anyone has suggestions?

Thanks! ;)

Lash the tripod onto the outside of the pack; many backpacks offer built in cordage and lace-up "eyelets" for this very use.

Thanks for the suggestions but the problem is that those bags are out of my budget which is 130€ -> US$ 175

I use a Tenba shoot-out. Mine has wheels (I'm at "that age" where the disks in my lower spine are shot and my doc doesn't want me carrying this stuff like I once did.) They come with or without wheels.

Mine does have a laptop slot, tons of room inside, side-pockets (which can also access the inside), and holds a tripod of near any size. It includes a rain-cover but also has YKK zippers. I have been through a TORRENTIAL downpour with it (many massive trees uprooted in that storm and to say I was soaked to the bone would be an understatement) -- after the storm passed, I opened the pack to check the contents... not a drop of moisture made it inside.

It does not specifically have a water bottle pocket.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back