Camera Bag for DSLR and three lenses

alinikon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody,

My small bag (nikon starter bag) is getting too full and I am about to get a new lens, so I need a new camera bag.

I have a Nikon D5000, 55-200mm lens, 18-55mm lens and a 85mm lens. I would rather the bag be a shoulder or sling bag and not a backpack. Price Range: up to $100

If you have any suggestions of bags or brands, they will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Tamrac Pro 8.

I've had it for a few week's,and it carry's 2 Pro Slr's with lenses attached with space for a max of 4 lenses spare and 2 Flashes plus tones of accesories. Good bag :)

If you're looking for a sling/backpack try the Kata 3-N-1; for sling the Lowepro slingshot. I have the Kata 3-N-1 30 and it is pretty nice. Right now I have a D90, 18-105, 70-300, SB 600, D90 charger with cord, Giottos Rocket Blaster and asssorted other little stuff and I have a few empty spots as well. The bag is set up to handle the D90 with the 70-300 attached and it probably will handle a gripped D90 as well. I bought it on Ebay for about $70.

I have the Lowepro Slingshot 200. Fits my D5000 with grip and 70-200 attached (a little snug). I have the two kit lenses and a 35mm prime. All the cords and some other handy items.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back