Camera Bag?

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As above! What do you have? What equipment do you have, what do you use the most? I'm just being nosy but would also like to know if there are any essential pieces of kit that people use! I'll go first...

A DSLR backpack and an SLR cone bag that just fits the camera in
3 tripods, a 5 1/2 foot, a 3 foot and a mini one
Sony Alpha A200
Fujifilm Finepix S3200
Stock Sony 18-70mm
Tamron 70-210mm
Telephoto Converter
Wide Angle Converter
Macro Reversing Ring
Spare Battery (for the A200)
Remote Shutter
Lens Caps
52-55mm Step Up Ring
55mm Coupler
Pop Up Flash Diffuser (3 Colours)
Dust Blower
Lens Cleaning Brush
3 in 1 Collapsible Hood
Neck Strap
Hand Grip
Rubber Eye Cup

Think that's everything! A lot is from eBay, cheap stuff that does the job! :thumbup:

see my sig
bigthumb.gif

I can't even think of and list all the camera bags I have...let along all the gear.

My camera kit takes up 6 bags 2 with wheels one has 4 studio lights just bought a nice Billingham for my Leica gear

I have one big bag for my 60D body and 6 lenses, 2 flash units, and assorted paraphernalia, used only to "keep it all in one place". It's currently overflowing.

But I never take it all with me at once. The strap would likely break if I did. I may go out with just a single lens (24-105) mounted and no bag, or up to 4 lenses, and a flash or two at any one time. So I have a couple of 'gym bags' of various sizes that I fill with what I figure I'll need for that shoot. I use the same method when travelling, as well. Using a gym bag has the added advantage of drawing attention away from what's inside.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back