What's new

Camera Bags as low as $1.50!

photojunkie1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
just thought i'd share for those of you in need of a sturdy case/bag for your equipment....this site is selling quality vanguard brand bags for as low as $1.50! check it out: click here

Did I forget to mention that they will only fit cameras smaller than 3cm x 4cm?
 
I can beat that... I will sell you a camera bag for only a buck. Fits most any camera... oh it might have one blemish. it likely still has the name of a grocery store on it.
 
I'll beat that...I can sell you a camera bag...6 for a dollar and no name on the front. You can even pretend that you lunch is in there...so that nobody will steal it. Wait a second...that's makes it a bag with built-in security. The new price is $56 each. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom