Camera Bags for Sale

iriairi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.finalsignal.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have upgraded/changed my equipment in the last year or so and have upgraded bags to accommodate. I find I have bags I thought I would use, but don't. All items are used but in very good condition.

Tamarac Velocity 6 (Blue)
Lowepro MicroTrekker 100 (Green) --- sold
Crumpler Bag (not sure the type as I picked it up used on Ebay, but it appears to be the predecessor of the Brazillian Dollar Home; black) --- sold

If anyone is interested, PM me or post here. I can provide pictures and don't have set prices in mind.

Last edited:
Can you send me a pic of the crumpler?

I need something that will hold:

D300 with the 2.8 70-200mm mounted
50mm 1.8
35mm 1.8 (in the mail)
18-105mm(working a deal)
12-24mm Nikkor (next after the 18-105)
15inch laptop
Cannon G10 p&s
Samsung MX10 (about the size of the 18-105)
3 Flashes
Chargers/memory cards/filter/cd's/Misc

Do you think it will hold that?

Defy- I can check on the dimensions, but it is an old enough model that they weren't thinking laptops. I don't think that will fit. Is that a deal breaker?

I have a Canon 100-DG camera bag that I need to sell. There is a compartment/sleeve in the back that my be designed for laptops.
It has only been used twice and has been sitting in one spot. It is basically brand new. Will sell for $50 plus shipping.
Search for one of my posts for the bag.

Is the Crumpler the 7 Million Dollar Home? It's the largest size right before the Brazillion.

I'm interested in the Lowepro Micro Trekker.

PM me a price and let's see if we can work something out.

Defy- I can check on the dimensions, but it is an old enough model that they weren't thinking laptops. I don't think that will fit. Is that a deal breaker?

Not a deal breaker. post/send a pic and pm me a price shipped to 78245.
Also do you know the name of it?

Sorry about the delayed response. Was having probs with my internet connection. Below is a link to all the bags.

sale - a set on Flickr

LoganJ-It is the 7 million dollar home. I have the 6 and am probably going to need to step up to the 7 soon :(

Hoser-Will PM something in a sec

Defy-I am not sure of the name. I bought this off of Ebay from someone else as I really wanted a crumpler but was sure about committing to the price. It was a good way to get one to try out. I found that it was too big for me a the time, and currently really doesn't work for what I do. The external dimension are 13Hx14Wx8D if that helps.

If anyone can identify this older model that would be great. I have always been curious.
edit- I think that it was called Company Embarrassment Camera Bag

Last edited:
Looks like shipping is going to be around $22.50 to get it up here. I'm still interested if you want to ship it up to me.

Bag arrived today, and looks like new. Thanx!!!!! :thumbup::mrgreen:

Got the bag thanks! Great condition and the packing was awesome! Check your paypal!

Hoser and Defy-

Glad they found new homes where they will be loved. Enjoy. Defy thanks that was above and beyond. I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back