Camera bags. What say you?

railman44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've got a Promaster bag and it was too small the second week I had it. What do you all use? I like the rip-stop nylon type but open to anything. What brand have you found to be the best size for the money? I would carry seven lenses usually plus accessories. :shock:

Check out Lowepro.com They have camera bags of all sorts & sizes.

It seems we always acquire more equipment than our camera bags will hold. ;)

I think the best solution is to have more than one bag and take the one that best suits your needs on that particular day.

I have an old Lowepro shoulder strap bag that is about 8" X 14". I also have a smaller one that will hold an SLR body with one lens, film & small accessories.

Domke, Lowepro, Pelican, Tamrac...

I just acquired at Delsey, i believe, its rather descreet with labelling and i bought it off TPF. Its great.

tr0gd0o0r said:
I just acquired at Delsey, i believe, its rather descreet with labelling and i bought it off TPF. Its great.

Which one? Do you have a link?

No actually, Im not even sure what modle it is. I got the specs from the seller and, since he/she was form here i trusted it (plus the cost of $25 helped my trust a little bit) It's a backpack that holds a camera w/ lens, room for a long zoom, and like 5 or 6 lenses. The only label i see rihgt now says Delsey.gopix. And I can't really find anything about it on their site either. Sorry.

Axel said:
Just came home from buying a Lowepro EX160. One SLR with lens and two additional lenses and accessories - $29.95 @ Circuit City! Excellent IMO!

Nice Bag!

I have two Tamrac backback bags. For me the "backpacks" come in real handy and are more (at least to me) comfortable to carry.

Big Mike said:
Check out Lowepro.com They have camera bags of all sorts & sizes.

It seems we always acquire more equipment than our camera bags will hold. ;)

I think the best solution is to have more than one bag and take the one that best suits your needs on that particular day.

I have an old Lowepro shoulder strap bag that is about 8" X 14". I also have a smaller one that will hold an SLR body with one lens, film & small accessories.

I'm with Big Mike on this one. Lowepro all the way. I've got a DZ200 I think it's a 200 at least , anyway it's waterproof and floats can hold up to three bodies and 9 lenses, plus it has a day pack compartment.

I have a Naneu Pro K-2/K-9 Large Size Camera Backpack which is awesome. You can pack a bunch and a lunch. :D I also have a Adorama "Slinger" shoulder bag. Great price, great design, and great size. I can fit two lenses, my Dig Rebel with Batt. grip, and a flash- plus all sorts of compartments for very goodies. I recommend this one for yer all purpose. I also have a Lowepro Nova 4 shoulder strap...which was smaller than I expected for the $$ I dished out for it...BUT probably the best design off the three- I am able to fit a TLR, flash, a multitude of accessories lenses, hood, light meter, etc...very comfy to wear as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back