Camera case

kylekub97

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, new here! I just recently inherited a large camera collection. I have been going through everything trying to learn everything about the camera's and found a really cool camera case. I believe it is a case anyways. It does not have any markings on it besides a eagle emblem on the front bottom corner. I was wondering if anyone here has any information on it? Thanks in advance.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey everyone, new here! I just recently inherited a large camera collection. I have been going through everything trying to learn everything about the camera's and found a really cool camera case. I believe it is a case anyways. It does not have any markings on it besides a eagle emblem on the front bottom corner. I was wondering if anyone here has any information on it? Thanks in advance.View attachment 112054

Could you perhaps upload a larger, more detailed photo of the eagle please?

image.jpg
Hey everyone, new here! I just recently inherited a large camera collection. I have been going through everything trying to learn everything about the camera's and found a really cool camera case. I believe it is a case anyways. It does not have any markings on it besides a eagle emblem on the front bottom corner. I was wondering if anyone here has any information on it? Thanks in advance.View attachment 112054

Could you perhaps upload a larger, more detailed photo of the eagle please?
You

The way the feet of the eagle are designed leads me to believe this could be a possible German made camera case. I'm finding it quite interesting that the eagle emblem is really similar to the Eagle of the German Empire.

Last edited:
Perhaps youre right. I just cannot find anything with that logo, and ive looked hard. It was with a camera collection, so its possible there is a camera that matches the case. I'll have to look a little harder when i go through more of the collection.

Perhaps youre right. I just cannot find anything with that logo, and ive looked hard. It was with a camera collection, so its possible there is a camera that matches the case. I'll have to look a little harder when i go through more of the collection.

That also could be a Austrian eagle too. So I'm looking into vintage leather camera cases from Austria..but haven't came up with anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back