Camera/Computer travel bag

Nwcid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jbnokesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a new travel bag and I am not having much luck. If I am traveling primarily with photography in mind I will take my Pelican S115 bag which is a great camera bag with room for a laptop.

Currently for daily work use I have, 5.11 Tactical Wingman Patrol Bag | Official 5.11 Site which carries my computer, tablet, cables, cords, adapters, and misc daily stuff. It usually goes from house to car, car to office, to car to home.

The last couple of times I have traveled I put my camera and 1-2 spare lenses in there. Problem is that when I am done the bag weighs a lot. I am sure at some point you have all had to go long distances in large airports. I think I have scoliosis now from trying to carry this thing.

I have considered a rolling bag of some kind, but they are usually semi bulky and I would need to put it in the over head. I would like something that could fit under the seat, like now, so that I can get to my computer, head phones, charging cords, snacks, ect easily during the flight.

I am open to any thoughts. I am not set on a price, if I can find something that will work for my application.

Most reactions

Back