What's new

Camera Daddy!

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
19
Location
Rockaway Beach, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took these today around the apartment while my GFs kid wa splaying around with my Capital MX-II 35mm Toy Film Camera. The first two are probably the sharpest. The others are soft in the face and I was shooting with just living room light. Had a flash but it was in my bag upstairs and didn't get a chance to whip it out. Im sure the flash would have helped in making them sharper...I will say that shooting kids is hard work, especially when theyre running to you every five minutes to wind the film....

1.

Click! by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

2.

Like this? by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

3.

Umm Yea I'm going to be a hotshot Photog Someday by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

4.

Yay! by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

5.

Take a Picture! by LJCPhotos, on Flickr
 
These are way, way underexposed and the color is very murky.
You are shooting at 1/25th at an effective focal length of about 75 and so you are getting motion blur.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom