Camera Issue, Can anyone help?

anet0601

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I purchase a D90 in November, which I do love. However, a couple of days ago the pictures I have taken in two different basketball gyms have had problems. the exposure seems to look different on different areas of the photo. (Like from a pickish cast to a greenish cast) It seems to go from bottom to top or top to bottom, even a strip in the middle of the pictures. I have taken pictures in these gyms before and they were fine. The lens is the Nikon 70-200 2.8. I put the lens on a different Camera and the pictures were fine. WB was set to floresant. I stepped outside changed settings for outdoor and the pictures were fine again. Any ideas?

Sounds like something might have become "stuck" in the software. Can you post a couple of examples?

Sounds like a white balance issue....

Next time ur at the gym put the camera on live view and use the K setting on white balance..... then scroll through the temperature until you have a reasonable match.. then turn off live view and shoot ...

if ur shooting raw you can also adjust the temp slider in post processing

That was what I thought until I got to the "Stripe down the middle" bit..

lol.... can you say selective reading??? I didn't even see that bit...

OP - You gotta post a pic

OK it sounds like data corruption to me at first. But it could be a bad sensor. First waht SD card are you using and, do you have a spare? I would try a second card and, see if you can repeat the error on that card first. Also try using close to the same lighting if possible.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back