I own the Canon SX 100 IS which sports a 10x Optical Zoom.
Due to the amount of such huge zoom I often get tempted to shoot subjects in real close. But the problem is when I get too close the camera simply fails to focus. If I click a picture the whole picture is blurry.
How can I remedy this? Is it a shortcoming of prosumer camera like Canon SX 100 IS?
I really hate it when it just fails to focus on tight shots.
Due to the amount of such huge zoom I often get tempted to shoot subjects in real close. But the problem is when I get too close the camera simply fails to focus. If I click a picture the whole picture is blurry.
How can I remedy this? Is it a shortcoming of prosumer camera like Canon SX 100 IS?
I really hate it when it just fails to focus on tight shots.