What's new

Camera phone pics

shaner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
From my T616
Picture%2813%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------
113-state.jpg

-
 
nice.. it reminds me of my T610 :D when i was starting here in TPF.. now i'm missing it :(
 
Quite funny results from nothing but a camera phone, I must say.
But not quite so much "Nature" or "Landscape" - so I feel like I better move this to the General Gallery, right? ;)
 
hehe cool camera phone shots! Mine got crushed when i was biking so now im using this mega retro one lol
 
nice work! i wish i could get that kind of stuff with my camera phone. i can't seem to do it. i like the first one alot! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
picture%288%29%5B1%5D.jpg

picture%283%29%5B1%5D.jpg

Picture%286%29.jpg

Picture%2820%29.jpg
<- my favorite!

Picture%2819%29.jpg

Picture%2814%29.jpg
<-fernando
 
Not bad at all. I find the Starbucks one quite nicely composed (if it not only just happened to come out like this as a spur-of-moment snapshot with the camera phone), and I really like Fernando in Action!
 
Great series, It just goes to show that quality of the camera used isn't important, it's the skill of the photograper that matters. :thumbup:
 
"poor vette"?

Ah. You must mean that car. A "Corvette" it is?
American brands don't mean a thing to me.
The one I like best is the one with the magazine. That works out so well! :D I really like that one.
 
Okay I'm about to get in trouble here with my photo friends but.... it absolutely is the photographer not the camera. It is also the volume thing. There are a thousand times more pictures taken with PnS mid to low quality cameras than slrs. Just the pure odds say that now and then a great great picture will result.

That is not to say your odds don't go up if you have some concept of light and composition. But one of my instructors said, "Don't worry if all the cameras at a wedding are throw away, someone will still make the best picture of the day, and it most likely wont be you... I am sorry to say but she was right a lot of the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom