Camera/reflector/friend

well the thing in the bottom corner (fence maybe??) just blends in with her skin color so on a first glance i couldn't tell where her shoulder was....and also it feels a bit claustrophobic for some reason try portrait orientation next time....
but i like the background and the little bokeh you have....keep shooting:thumbup:

as far as the use of the reflector goes I think you've lost some depth in her face by over lighting it. You should have some shadows to give her face a three dimensional feel. Maybe tilt the reflector some so that you still have some shadows just not the really blacked out ones with the low angle of the sun.

as far as the use of the reflector goes I think you've lost some depth in her face by over lighting it. You should have some shadows to give her face a three dimensional feel. Maybe tilt the reflector some so that you still have some shadows just not the really blacked out ones with the low angle of the sun.

thx! first time using a reflector so i was trying to see what effects it actually gave and what side was really going to be a benefit. I was trying for a clear well lighted face. i didnt even realize the was no shadow left at all...lol..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back