What's new

Camera Repair Open

Pidro4

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Currently repairing cameras, do it threw the business I work in.


100% Guarantee
 
Being that your new to the board, you may want to tell us a little but more about your self, the business you are in, what you like to shoot etc I think its unlikely anyone will send the cameras to someone who is a newb :) and appears only to be a member because they are selling services or products .
 
Currently repairing cameras, do it threw the business I work in.


100% Guarantee

And you misspelled "through" which doesn't inspire very much confidence either. Just saying.. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom