What's new

Camera Upgrade Day!

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
4,540
Reaction score
528
Location
Houston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Always one of my favorite day. Yours too Im sure. Had this little beauty pop up in my mail the other day ago. I think I can find it a good home.


Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 ex dc os by DiskoJoe, on Flickr
 
Always a great day when you come home to a big box to open up.
 
Always a great day when you come home to a big box to open up.

I have another one that is on the truck coming for delivery today!
 
You're gonna love shooting WIDE:) What's in the other box?
 
You're gonna love shooting WIDE:) What's in the other box?

A Sony Alpha 580 with a Yashinan 50mm f1.8 and a m42 converter for a-mount cameras. I wish I had a little more cash. Sigma had 10-20mm f3.5 refurbished lenses in stock for $499 a piece right now. That's the last lens I want to finish off my zoom collection.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom