Cameras are getting more freaked out every day that goes by!

It's a Sony NEX-something with a giant fin and purple LED underlighting by Hassy. The body kit adds, what, $4500 or so?

Yeah, well. David Lynch owns one ... i think he's the only one who does, actually.

I love the ghostly lens.

it has always had light leak problems.

Hasselblad, the company, has been bought and sold multiple times over the last 30 years. The so-called 'leadership' of the company has been caught flat-footed and out of touch for many years, and the idea that they could take a Sony NEX-7, add a wooden grip (lol) and some fancy bodywork and add thousands of dollars to the price was basically, an internet-wide laughingstock move that tickles the funnybones of thousands, and angered many who saw it as what it was--an attempt to leverage the good name with a cheap money grab move.

The company's PR spin when they launched that monstrosity was pretty amusing. Especially since it came out in the face of basically, universal ridicule and condemnation.

The company's PR spin when they launched that monstrosity was pretty amusing. Especially since it came out in the face of basically, universal ridicule and condemnation.

Did I mention that David Lynch own one?

Did I mention that David Lynch own one?

So, we can confirm that there HAS been an actual sale of this bastardized Sony!!! Woo-hoo!

Last I heard there was exactly one confirmed sale, and then Lynch is seen with one. I'm just guessing that maybe it was him...

Do you suppose Lynch payed the extra $857.99 to get the Hasselblad Blue Velvet lined storage box?

He paid the extra $74,499.99 for the live dwarf, actually.

Most reactions

Back