Cameras in... places

Huminaboz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One must be sure that their camera is with them at all times. Without a camera, a person is less than whole. So with that said, here are a few interesting photos taken in non-interesting places:

This was on a bench in an atrium of a dentist office:
benchtobush.jpg

I rather like this one because if you look at it in a certain way, it almost looks like a plate on a table with a view to another dimension:
circlewindow.jpg

Ooh ooh, perspective! Nice sense of space if you ask me. It almost has flaming arrows pointing to the vanishing point:
IMG_5536.jpg

This was taken in the changing room of a thrift store. I thought it was rather funny that the changing room was a bathroom stall next to the front door with no lock. I had to hold the door shut while I changed. And as if to tell you, "BEWARE, MORTAL", you have these skulls(notice the transparency where they overlap):
skullinstall.jpg

hohoho yeah I do agree that people (like we) should always have a camera with them. I like the first one the most but hmm nothing is really sharp for me there :) but still I like it. Also the third one is great

I adore the bench. It's an interesting angle and crop, and I love the depth-of-field. Memorable shot.

The 'other dimension' plate is cool :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back