Cameras with a lot of effects.

Zaner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
With the PowerShot SX50 HS there are 58 scenes, a ton spread out for photo and video, if you ask me. Does anyone know how many that is offered with the HS50EXR FinePix made by Fujifilm? It is so hard, in my opinion to see from their manual. I am interested in the ones for photo, of course, but currently I am more interested in those made available for video, because I want to produce more videos now. I am interested very much in the onboard scenes and effects for video on the Fuji, as compared to the Canon. I am also interested what other people think, which is their favorite camera for scenes, and effects? Your choice(s) do not need to be limited to these two cameras though.
I know that these effects can be done with many different software types, and I believe that the majority of the photographers do not really consider these over more traditional means of photography, but I still am interested.

BTW, does anyone know of other cameras with a lot of effects like the aforementioned Canon?

Thank you all,
Zane. :wink:

Yes. I know enough to avoid them gimmicks.

The effects on modern phone cameras are brilliant. My NOTE 3 has a huge range.

My Panasonic FZ200 has a lot of scenes and effects. If you count everything there must be over sixty.
But i rarely use one of the scene modes.
Rudi

Most reactions

Back