Can anyone do this?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two things to say here.
1. Let's say there is an image of a cat, and the background is ugly, cluttered, etc. How do you change that background with out disturbing the main subject? (the cat) Like, If wanted to Put a beach background behind the cat instead.
2. Is anyone up for editing a photo for me? With Adobe Photoshop or what not?
I'd like this cat:
4254615570_1e57f422f3.jpg
Put behind a window, maybe with fog everywhere except her head? And this spider:
4093058691_16001394d7.jpg

on the window. Smaller of course! So that she's curiously eyeing the spider. If anyone is willing to do that, I'd really appreciate it!

Sure, I can do that.

I charge $150 USD an hour, 1 hour minimum and additional time is billed in 15 minute increments of $37.50 USD.

PM me, I'll need the full size files. Sure hope they were captured as RAW data files. The spider is underexposed.

I have two things to say here.
1. Let's say there is an image of a cat, and the background is ugly, cluttered, etc. How do you change that background with out disturbing the main subject? (the cat) Like, If wanted to Put a beach background behind the cat instead.
2. Is anyone up for editing a photo for me? With Adobe Photoshop or what not?
I'd like this cat:
4254615570_1e57f422f3.jpg
Put behind a window, maybe with fog everywhere except her head? And this spider:
4093058691_16001394d7.jpg

on the window. Smaller of course! So that she's curiously eyeing the spider. If anyone is willing to do that, I'd really appreciate it!
Invest in photoshop, even if its only Elements and learn to master the Pen tool. You can very easily find good tutorials on how to use it. Once you can work the pen tool, you can very easily extract your subject in order to manipulate it.

There is also a plugin you could look into called LiquidMask which makes it VERY easy to do nice cutouts even with things like hair and smoke. It does take some of the fun and challenge out of it though.

Or D/L GIMP for free. May not be AS EASY as Photoshop BUT its free and do-able. I would try it out for ya but Im not on the computer with programs and that much editing would take some time.

Sure, I can do that.

I charge $150 USD an hour, 1 hour minimum and additional time is billed in 15 minute increments of $37.50 USD.

PM me, I'll need the full size files. Sure hope they were captured as RAW data files. The spider is underexposed.

lol. Funny because that's a legit rate.

im a bargain at $42.50/hr

www.reactwithin.com

my schedule is open this week.
i look forward to hearing from you.

Most reactions

Back