FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Jan 21, 2006 #16 Haha thats great. Creative way of getting rid of the van! _KA
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 21, 2006 #17 i'd almost be tempted to say i prefer rob's version ... in all seriousness, that's a fantastic shot, Jon! and I :hail: to the PS gurus too.
i'd almost be tempted to say i prefer rob's version ... in all seriousness, that's a fantastic shot, Jon! and I :hail: to the PS gurus too.
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #18 Man, I remember when you first posted this pic. I think I was the one that complained about the van. I still think it's brilliant, even with the van.
Man, I remember when you first posted this pic. I think I was the one that complained about the van. I still think it's brilliant, even with the van.
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Jan 21, 2006 #19 WTF ? See ya tomorrow! http://www.mycameraeye.com/images/barney.jpg
shoedumas Truly Canadian Eh? Joined Dec 1, 2005 Messages 210 Reaction score 18 Location Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #20 HAHAHAHAHA Nice MyCameraEye. Although I hate barney with a passion. *shakes fist*
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2006 #21 shoedumas said: HAHAHAHAHA Nice MyCameraEye. Although I hate barney with a passion. *shakes fist* Click to expand... One of my favorite movie scenes ever is in "9 Months" when Hugh Grant and Tom Arnold beath Barney up in the toy store.
shoedumas said: HAHAHAHAHA Nice MyCameraEye. Although I hate barney with a passion. *shakes fist* Click to expand... One of my favorite movie scenes ever is in "9 Months" when Hugh Grant and Tom Arnold beath Barney up in the toy store.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #22 my crack at the junky old ford van
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 22, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #23 that looks great Raymond. Scott, how did you know i HATE barney.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #24 thanks JM, Great motion shot., and the van needed to go for sure.