Can anyone help me clean this photo up.

matrosov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Somebody took this picture of this wonderful little snake in an area where I live. And I'm trying to zoom in on its head and clean it up so I can see the eyes more clearly to determine if it is venomous or not. So far I am not very successful. Is there any way you can help me with this project and maybe teach me how it is done.

Thank you very much for your help.
snake.jpg

What is it you are looking for?

Unfortunatley cleaning up images won't add detail that's not there in the first place so you might not be able to get it to the detail you want in that shot.

What is it you are looking for?

Unfortunatley cleaning up images won't add detail that's not there in the first place so you might not be able to get it to the detail you want in that shot.
Thank you. I was hoping to get slightly less blurriness on the eyes to see if pupils are vertical or not. When I zoom in on them I think I see what I want to see, was just hoping for a little bit less blurriness not a tack sharp image.

Jeff 15 I am in the beginning stages of learning photoshop. I have Photoshop CC.

Welcome to the forum.

You really aren't supposed to post photos that aren't yours unless you have specific permission to use them.

Triangular head. My first thought was cottonmouth, but I see you are in PA -- maybe timber rattler?

Welcome to the forum.

You really aren't supposed to post photos that aren't yours unless you have specific permission to use them.

Triangular head. My first thought was cottonmouth, but I see you are in PA -- maybe timber rattler?
Hi Snowbear. I did obtain permission to post it in order to clean it up to help us identify this snake. My first thought was a viper variety as well, however our water snakes can puff themselves out to that shape as well. The only sure way is to try to zoom in on the head and the eyes. For PA snakes cat's eyes are 100% confirmation of a venomous snake.

When you magnify an image, you also magnify any blurriness.

The best I can do:

snake-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back