can anyone help me?

wickedwoogiedog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello im not really into photography but my father is and he wants to sell his 400 mm sakar lens....ive been looking around and trying to research a decent price range for the usage and stuff..its scratch free etc...maybe a lil dust as he doesnt use it much anymore...if someone can get back to me and help me get this sold for my father ill post the details thanks =):hail:

We need to know the mount it's on, As an owner of a Sakar lens I know full well it is not printed on the lens anywhere.

Post a picture of the end of the lens that attaches to the camera body without the cap and we will go from there.

*EDIT*
Heck just to be safe get both ends

DSC04699.jpg

DSC04700.jpg

DSC04701.jpg

DSC04702.jpg

DSC04703.jpg

DSC04705.jpg

here ya go any info on this would be totally appreciated my dad wants to use the cash to help buy a digital slr

Every angle except the one he asked for... lol

I think he is going to need one more picture of the thin end with the cap off so that they can tell what kind of cameras this lens is compartible with. ;)

Unless you find someone who does not know and pays alo for it this lens ain't worth much. Lenses like these but with the Quantaray name on them sold at Ritz for less than $200 so selling used you might as well just keep it.

oi thats fine....i did take a picture of the of both ends i guess it didn't come out too well i think its the third one down my dad has no real use for it since he has like..2-3 better 400 mm's ill just sell it for whatever i can get for it...whats a good estimate? 0.o im guessing like...maybe 100

Every angle except the one he asked for... lol

I think he is going to need one more picture of the thin end with the cap off so that they can tell what kind of cameras this lens is compartible with. ;)

No...He got it, it's Mount I am unfamiliar with though. I have never seen anything like that.

I'll do some research on it though, just because.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back