What's new

Can anyone reccomend a printer to me?

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for a new printer and I'm not really sure where to start. It doesn't need to be extremely nice, I just need something that will print photos up to 8.5x11 and still maintain good quality. I'm looking to spend under $200, but more importantly I'm looking for something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for new ink cartridges. Thanks all!
 
Canon ip4850, cheap, good quality. Cartridges ok priced
 
I have both Canon and Epson at the colleges where I teach. Canons last longer and the inks cost less -- image quality is comparable.

Joe
 
I just got the Canon Pro9000 for $149 after Mail-in rebate last week. It prints up to 13x19" and the prints look amazing! Not to mention the printer also came with a full version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.
 
I just got the Canon Pro9000 for $149 after Mail-in rebate last week. It prints up to 13x19" and the prints look amazing! Not to mention the printer also came with a full version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.

From where?
 
I just got the Canon Pro9000 for $149 after Mail-in rebate last week. It prints up to 13x19" and the prints look amazing! Not to mention the printer also came with a full version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.

From where?

Agree from where? I paid WAY more than that for mine, even with rebate!
 
It was at B&H last week. They had a $100 instant rebate on top of the mail in rebate. Its back up to $249 after rebate now, which is still a great deal IMO. I'm assuming they'll all still ship with the full version of Photoshop Elements 8 since it was inside the box. They also have the Canon Pro Platinum paper for really good prices right now until the end of the month (I stocked up a bit :D).
 
It was at B&H last week. They had a $100 instant rebate on top of the mail in rebate. Its back up to $249 after rebate now, which is still a great deal IMO. I'm assuming they'll all still ship with the full version of Photoshop Elements 8 since it was inside the box. They also have the Canon Pro Platinum paper for really good prices right now until the end of the month (I stocked up a bit :D).

wow that is a crazy good price on the paper......
Too bad I bought a truckload when Canon was offering it at 40% off two weeks ago. B&H is even cheaper......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom