B BAmereihn TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2009 #1 I'd like to take either an online photography course or one in the Baltimore area, recommendations?
Capt. Z TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Greenwood SC Nov 4, 2009 #2 I've taken a course with the New York Institute of Photography in the early 90's and learned a lot. No idea how they rate today. NYIP - Photography | Photography School | New York Institute of Photography | NYIP
I've taken a course with the New York Institute of Photography in the early 90's and learned a lot. No idea how they rate today. NYIP - Photography | Photography School | New York Institute of Photography | NYIP
Capt. Z TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Greenwood SC Nov 4, 2009 #3 I've taken a course with the New York Institute of Photography in the early 90's and learned a lot. No idea how they rate today.
I've taken a course with the New York Institute of Photography in the early 90's and learned a lot. No idea how they rate today.