Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....I got four, count them FOUR (4) B&H catalogs in the mail?

I think someone is trying to make me spend money.

Especially because, besides the 4 B&H catalogs in my box today, there were also the following:

Harry and David
Victoria's Secret
Baseball Hall of Fame
Dell
DeBrand Chocolatier
Sharper Image
Maker's Mark (not a catalog, but a DVD)

Oh, and some 'school mall' fund raising thing from my niece asking me to buy a magazine subscription (I think, I only glanced at it)

Most of these places I've never bought from, and I have absolutely no idea how I got on the mailing lists! And they all came at once! They couldn't even fit it all in my box.

...all these things come in my mail trying to make me spend money (on top of all the bills that WILL make me spend money)....and nothing comes in trying to GIVE me money!

Funny how that works. :p

well, did you fill in some where they promised you you could win something? these often have the sole purpose of collecting names and addresses for advertising.

anyway, if this will e a cold winter you can still burn it all ;)

If you find an address where people are giving you money let me know and I'm moving in with you :D

i get a TON of mail trying to give me money... it looks like this... "cash this check for $40,000 & oh BTW, just ignore the fine print where we tell you about the 38% interest we are going to charge you for this LOAN.

Never got 4 in the mail at the same time.

But I get one a month for used equipment. And useually a sale / flyer catalog a month. Then I get their audio video catalog (never bought any audio or video from them). And then their seasional catalog. Then I get their master catalog.

I have only ordered from the internet. Hmmm. Seems they would want to save the money on the catalogs. And maybe lower their prices just a smidgeon?

Most reactions

Back