Can i change the background? xx

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, took some baby portraits for a girlfriend and was pretty pleased with how they turned out. only problem is... i hate the crinkly white sheet under her... it was actually a white matress protector, the only bit of white i could find... any ideas on how to make it any better... still want white... just minus the crinkles xxx all my pics are good to edit... and could you please tell me all the 'how tos' xx THanks in advance:hail:

IMG_3983aaborders.jpg

It's do-able, but you're gonna need patience and a steady hand. Basically the baby is too close in tone to the background to be able to realistically use a cut mask to isolate the BG and lose the detail. I would opt for a subtle rendition done with selective blurring and contrast dropping... something like this:

babysoft.jpg

Rob basically hit the nail on the head with this one, but I wanted to say ADORABLE PICTURE! I love everything about it. I know who to call when I have a baby. :D :hail:

I could not change the background but i did a quick artifact removal. Top image bright and contrast adjusted
IMG_39j83aaborders.jpg
IMG_3983aaborders.jpg

Most reactions

Back