Can I get a refill?

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sat on this image a few months. Not sure how I like it. I want to like it, but I'm not sure about the processing.

Thoughts?

Coffee Shop Window
by Wade, on Flickr

I think it looks good, I like it.... What do you think is bothering you about it?

I like the concept. My eyes keep getting pulled to the blown out signs. It's interesting that nobody is in the shop. Were they closed?

Looks fine.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like it better when I scroll down a bit and can't see that overhead light which is very distracting.

I think it looks good, I like it.... What do you think is bothering you about it?
Thanks! I wasn't sure, but I think SquarePeg is right. I'm thinking the overhead light is what I find distracting!

I like the concept. My eyes keep getting pulled to the blown out signs. It's interesting that nobody is in the shop. Were they closed?
Thanks! Yes, it was December 24 at around 11 PM in DC. Basically everything was closed, haha.

Looks fine.
Thanks!

I like it.
Thank you!

I like it better when I scroll down a bit and can't see that overhead light which is very distracting.
Thank you! That's it! I couldn't put my finger on it. I used a P&S for this while we were walking back from a late dinner. I wish I had more time to set this up.

Most reactions

Back