can I get some opinions on my new site?

I apologize ahead of time, I did not read all of these responses before this post. I only read the first few.

I wanted to jump in and say that in my opinion, being "too personal" isn't always a bad thing!! I think something that is alluring about an on-site photographer is the "mom and pop" shop mentality, do you know what I mean? You can be professional and personal at the same time, it makes you more appealing! I don't think your about me section is too personal, I think you gave just enough in an elegant fashion. But again, this is my own personal opinion, many people may disagree!!

Good luck with the site!

thank you everyone for all the feedback. seriously...all of it was appreciated. :) even if it all wasn't what I was wanting to hear.
funny...it seems like most of the issues people had were with the "about me" section. I find that odd. but I changed some of it up. some of it I'm going to leave to make me more like Jaime said "mom and pop" -ish
And I agree that I'm mostly marketing to women. but isn't that who cares most about children, engagement, and senior (moms) portraits. it's not the dads that think to do those things. so I guess since I am a mom i feel like I know what might can influence a mom to come my way...being personal, all about my kid and hubby, and doing photography on the side...I feel like that's what most moms are into.
anyways. thanks!!! :)

Most reactions

Back