Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am trying to get the psychology club on campus active again, and I am in designing a flier for our first club meeting. I'm trying to think of some sort of catch phrase or something that will draw people in.

So far I have "Psycholgoy Club" at the top, and I have a spot for the time, date, and location of the meeting. I will also list my email address as well as that of the teacher that is our sponsor for a contact. This would be much easier if I knew exactly what our sponsor had in mind as far as activities goes . . . but I need to think of SOMETHING catchy.

I'm trying to think of something pop culture-y . . . thought about incorporating "Analyze This!" into it, but I'm not sure how to make it work.

Do any of you have any suggestions? Even just phrases I can work with and adapt that are psychology related?

Thanks for your help!

Have a picture of a shrunken head on there, lol. ;)

Ok, I think I settled on a slight adaptation of one that someone from my other forum suggested.

"Join us for a meeting of the minds!"

Great idea to set up something like that. So I had to throw out some ideas, see if you like any (or are you already printing the fliers?)

Mind Freaks
Welcome to our Think pad
Mind Sweepers
Mind, the meeting
Gray matters
Speak your mind
Food for thought
The mind is a beautiful thing to debate

maybe too lame, but just trying to help. Good luck.

pascal

Great idea to set up something like that. So I had to throw out some ideas, see if you like any (or are you already printing the fliers?)

Mind Freaks
Welcome to our Think pad
Mind Sweepers
Mind, the meeting
Gray matters
Speak your mind
Food for thought

pascal

Ohh!!! Ohhh!!! I like Mind Freaks!!! ...Then, Gray Matters. :D

I think "The mind is a beautiful thing to debate" is good...maybe at the back, and the bottom of the flyer???

Mind Freaks
Welcome to our Think pad
Mind Sweepers
Mind, the meeting
Gray matters
Speak your mind
Food for thought

pascal

I'm not already printing them, no. And, if I can get this group started, there will be future fliers to make, so go ahead and suggest all ya want! :p I can come back to this thread for a source of ideas!

Most reactions

Back