What's new

can I sale those pics ??

the word you are looking for a sell, not sale
 
Dear Marvin, you have been told by a moderator before, and I am telling you the same once more: stop spamming the forum with links to your pics. Posting a link in the CORRECT forum ONCE is definitely enough. The next time I see you post the same thing more than once I might feel inclined to show you the door...

As to your question whether you can sell those pics ... well, if you find a a buyer for them? Like one of those drivers, maybe? I myself, however, would not buy them...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
It's not spamming.....
It's the place where I put my pics
 
fine, but no need to make several threads with the same text in it.......looks alot like spam then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom