can i use them ???

fritz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
k i have a fuji fine pix s5600 and i just went to the store to buy some batteries for my camera and i saw some random no name batteries.
in my hand book it says i can use alkaline or ni-mh batteries so i bought these no name alkaline batteries now i wonder if i can use those batteries or do they have to be name brand cause it says they certain batteries can leak or over heat so i am confused can i use these batteries i bought ?? or should i return them and buy brand ones just to be safe???????

It does not matter. Most generic products are made by the companys that create the higher brands as well.

k thanks for the advice i just dont feel 100% on it so are u sure ??

so it doesnt matter if it isnt a name brand ?? even if i got them at my local superstore 40 for 9.99??????????

So long as the voltage and form factor is right I'm sure they will work.

How long they will work for - thats a different matter. In my experience cheap batteries aren't worth it. Better to get some non-peaky rechargables.

"bad" batteries last just as long as "good" batteries. if you buy 4 AA Energizer that are rated 2200mAh, it will last just as long as 4 walmart AA 2200mAh batteries. Duracell and Energizer also produces bargain batteries that are exactly the same, just re-badged for the cost cutter brands. You camera doesn't detect the brand and refuse to use XYZ brand.

how long do bad batteries last for ??

bad ones might not even LAST....lol :p
dont worry too much......just use them for yourself to find out.....there is no quality control on bad names and their lifespan varies

Most reactions

Back